Cybersecurity Operations Center Analyst I
Location: Clearfield, UT
Job title: Security Operations Center Analyst 1
The Security Operations Center Analyst (SOCA) is an integral part of a team that monitors and manages client data and networks. In coordination with using security monitoring tools the individual provides constant vigilance against cyber incidents and system issues.
Job Description: Working within a 24×7 Security Operations Center (SOC). Primary Responsibilities include:
- Review and analyze vulnerability assessments
- Review and analyze log correlation and SIEM events and alarms
- Create and escalate tickets
- Review system changes for policy and procedure compliance
- Participate in Incident Response team activities
- Monitor and protect client data across the system boundary
- Manage and configure security monitoring tools
- Have an awareness about Cybersecurity
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to bring new ideas and processes to a growing team
- System Administration skills with Linux, Windows, Cisco
- Basic Programming Skills Python/Ruby, PHP, C, Java, Perl or other similar languages
Experience needed: 0-2yrs experience in cyber security practices.
Related BS/BA Degree or certifications a plus
Must be 18 years of age and can pass a background and drug check
Must have the flexibility to work shift work
Excellent Medical and Dental benefits. paid holiday, vacation and sick leave are provided.